NBME Exam Day
UWSOM has contracted with the Boise State Testing Center to provide professional exam proctoring services to medical students taking NBME exams in Idaho. This is a professional testing center that serves a wide range of students and there may be times when non-UWSOM students share testing space with you in a quiet, controlled testing environment. Start and end times for non-UWSOM exams may differ from the NBME exam start and end times.
- Boise State University Testing Center (B)
- Simplot Micron Academic Success Hub; 2nd Floor; Room 213
- 2055 W. Cesar Chavez Ln, Boise, ID 83725
The Brady Garage (A) is the closest parking garage to the Boise State Testing Center. UWSOM Students are responsible for all costs related to parking. For current rates, see the Transportation and Parking web site. There is minimal street parking near the Boise State Campus.
UWSOM students should ideally arrive by 7:30 AM. Check-in will begin shortly after, and the exam will start at 8:00 AM. Students will have access to lockers to store their belongings.
Procedures & Policies
Upon check-in all the students will be asked to provide a valid government issued photo ID in the form of a driver’s license, passport, or U.S. military ID. Students who are not able to provide this type of identification on exam day will not be allowed to proceed with testing. Students should also bring their UW ID card, or have access to their student ID number. They will be prompted to enter it on the exam screen.
Please keep the following in mind:
- Food and drink are not allowed in the exam room.
- All personal property must be stored in lockers or locking bags provided by the Boise State Testing Center.
- All accommodations must be pre-arranged with UWSOM prior to testing and will be communicated to the Boise State Testing Center. Accommodations that have not been pre-arranged with UWSOM will not be honored, please plan ahead.