All students are responsible for being aware of the: Testing Center’s Rules and Policies.
New Appointment Scheduling System! Be sure to review the Instructions BEFORE you schedule an appointment.
- First Time User
- Returning Users – How to Make an Exam Appointment
- How to View, Cancel, or Reschedule Upcoming Appointments
- Frequently Asked Questions about New Appointment Scheduler (FAQ)
- How to Change / Reset Your Password
Appointments will fill up during heavy testing weeks. What does this mean?
You might notice that appointment times fill up quickly during certain weeks.
What does this mean to you?
- Schedule your appointments early – if you wait until the last minute you will discover that all the appointment spots are full.
- Testers always fill up the last day of testing first. If you want to take a test the last day the exam is available you must plan ahead.
- If you can’t schedule your preferred time, then have a back-up time in mind. There are physical limitations to how many testers can be in the Testing Center at one time.
- An appointment, even a less ideal appointment = a guaranteed computer spot.
- As a last resort the Testing Center Staff is being as flexible as possible with walk-in testers, but this is again limited by space and appointment considerations.
- If the Testing Center is fully booked with appointments, then walk-in testers will have to wait up to 20 mins for a spot to become available.
- If a tester has waited till the final hour of the final day and no computers are available for a walk-in tester… then they will not have enough time to take or finish their exam. Please plan appropriately and make appointments!
For scheduling appointments for Boise State Academic Blackboard, Major Field Test, and Kaplan Tests:
Note: Not looking for Boise State Academic Exams (Blackboard, Major Field Test, HESI/Kaplan)? Schedule Appointments for Other Types of Tests Here!